Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Spencer Neel My Website

 My home page on my website consists of all the necessary components. I followed the instructions thoroughly. This project was something new for me but I didn't have too hard of a time. I enjoyed learning how to type in the HTML and hope to work with HTML's more often. Creating the link to the other page amazed me since I never knew how people were able to link one website to another without just posting the link. For my projects page, I posted my personal Logo for my graphic design project and my Chase Scene for my video project. Posting the video taught me how to post a video alone directly in the website. The coloring was the only issue I had. I couldn't find which colors worked with each other, so I looked up some color palettes online and found one I enjoyed. I got the colors on my website with the color dropper tool. I hope to pursue more about how to create websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment