Friday, December 11, 2015

My Personality Type

My Myers-Briggs personality type is INTJ, which stands for introverted, intuitive, thinking, and judging. That means that I am someone who functions better alone rather than with a crowd. I’m always living in the future and coming up with new ideas to improve it. I use logic for my reasoning rather than how I feel about a situation and always analyze a situation before acting. When working, I always try to complete meaningful and important parts before moving on and always stay ahead of deadlines. A famous actor that shares my personality type is Colin Firth.
I think that this personality type is close to how I actually am. I don’t rely on how I feel and act in a sensible way. Before acting, I must know all outcomes before I do anything. Understanding how others feel holds no importance to me. I’d choose the logical outcome instead of the empathetic outcome. I don’t very much agree with the judging part, though. I don’t really have a routine and I usually don’t plan as much as I should. I won’t commit to anything that interferes with what I want or need to do. Taking this test further deepened my knowledge of why I gravitate to certain activities. I usually associate myself with play that involves some sort of logic or puzzles and figuring out how to solve them.


            My personality type clarifies how I need to be the one in a group with the most logical and sensible feelings. Others in a group may be interrupted by their feelings and it would be my job to show them all the outcomes that may result if they falter. When I fill a role that matches my personality type, I can work to my full extent

No comments:

Post a Comment