Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Spencer Neel My Bio

I live in Lenexa, Kansas and attend Olathe Northwest. I was born in Leawood and moved to Overland Park when I was five. I attended Heartland for elementary school and Harmony for sixth and seventh grade. For eighth grade, I moved to Lenexa and attended Prairie Trail. I'm in a four-year e-Communication program to further my understanding in design, animation, and video. In my personal life, I'm the youngest of four children. My eldest sister is a sophomore at Kansas University. My older brother attends Kansas State University as a freshman. My second sister is a junior at Blue Valley Northwest. I live with mother and my step-father. In winter of 2007, my father passed away of skin cancer. I love to play and program video games of all kinds. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic and have ADHD.

For the future, I plan to attend Baker University to improve my programming skills and learn more about becoming a video game developer. I love to study game design and psychology and hope to major in either subject during my college career. I'm always willing to learn something new and pursue my dreams even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment