Friday, November 20, 2015

Personal Logo

I decided on my logo after I had made a previous logo that tried to emulate a three-dimensional box on a two-dimensional plane. After some thought, I scratched the idea and took inspiration from the PlayStation logo and other N and S logos online. The logo represents my dual nature with it's switching colors throughout the logo. The coloring itself represents a passion with the red, and a darkness with the black. This describes my personality with how I can be dark, but I stay passionate and do my work thoroughly. Their overlapping represents an elaborate figure that the audience has to look more in-depth to see both the N and S. This idea largely came from the Playstation logo shown below. The designer of the PS logo made the S look as a shadow to the P. I hadn't realized what they did until a few weeks ago. This logo, as well as others, inspired my idea for overlapping letters and led to the creation of my logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment