Friday, May 13, 2016

Spencer Neel Team Project

Our team name was iSole and it was a solar-powered phone. We were able to make sure each of us got what we needed to do done. We struggled with managing our project and also struggled on each of us contributing to the group work. I would make sure that I showed more leadership in my group by guiding other of my group members that don't know what they need to do. I would also make sure we communicated together more the next group project and collaborated our ideas instead of just taking one person's idea and going with it. I would change how the website looks, maybe make it look more professional. I have improved my presence in front of the camera and in front of people.

I was the main actor for the commercial, I compiled everyone's SketchUp work and animated it, and I created the advertisement graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment