Thursday, April 21, 2016

Spencer Neel- Advertisement for e9 Final Commercial "Isole"

This is the advertisement for the final e9 project. Our product is called the "iSole", which is a solar powered phone. Making the advertisement required me to use a free mockup of an iPhone in order to give the viewers the idea that the advertisement is being shone on an iPhone. I used this website to find my mockup: https://colorlib.com/wp/free-psd-iphone-6-mockup-templates/ I opened the mockup into Photoshop and hid the screen. The file had a folder titled "edit me" that had files that I could edit in order to place my ad into the mockup.



The picture to the left shows the folder in Photoshop. In order to make my ad fit into the mockup, I had to make it according to the dimensions that the file I had to edit was (on my mockup it's called "screen_1242x2208_portrait"). When I put my ad in the file that needed to be edited, I had to save the file and it showed up on the mockup.
If I needed to, I could hide the shadow, the reflection on the phone, or the phone itself.
To export the file as a photo, I opened the finished mockup in Illustrator and Exported the file into a PNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment